Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oh, how I hate to whine, but .........

 I've been feeling sorta blue and anxious lately. 
I'm pretty sure the cause is The Insurance Company of My Nightmares. Mr. Bad Rabbit has been working to fix the coverage problem, and he thinks he has it solved. Unfortunately the insurance company tossed a couple more hoops my way.

Now they're telling me they will only cover one of two prescriptions I get, one for chemo nausea and one for anxiety, because they are of the same drug family. Well, third-cousins thirty-seven times removed, maybe. Grrrrrrr. 

Oh lordy, I'd rather eat a bag of hair than call the insurance company again.

So, as I was distracting myself by surfing through link parties, I ran across this:



 I read the post and had to smile. It's good to be reminded everyone has their share of frustrations. You can find the printable and the story at Pink Polka Dot Creations. 

Just to make sure I get no peace whatsoever the Dread Insurance Company sent me an email saying I had a prescription that needed renewed. So I clicked through all the links and they were invalid. I tried to go straight to the website but they didn't recognize me as a member. 

Where's that doggone bag of hair? 

So, I was forced to do a little looking around at Joss and Main to distract myself, and I found this:
You can see it here. The artist is Jen Renninger and she has other wonderful posters. I love this poster but there are others that tempt me. They are all very pretty, she has a great style. 

Just as the poster says, Hubby said he has jumped through all the hoops and my insurance coverage should start in a few weeks. (After they do their mountain
of paperwork.)
 

Yay! Yahoo! Yippee! 

But I'm still getting the poster because there's that matter of trying to get both those meds I need .....  

What. Ever. 

Just give me a laptop, a cup of coffee and a bag of hair and I am ready to take on the world. Here's to Bad Days and beating the crap out of them! 

Cheers!

Sharing the encouragement at:

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you better days ahead. I too had trouble with my insurance. Thanks for sharing at Transformed Tuesday. You're in my prayers.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete