Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome to the World, Baby Girl, Baby Girl

That's how I feel sticking my big toe into the blogging waters. There are so many fabulous designer/bloggers already sharing and here I am, a newbie getting started. Just now, for instance I accidentally deleted an entire post with pictures. Good one!

So, starting over... I am posting some before and after pics as a way to introduce myself. I get wildly excited when a piece of furniture gets home and I grab my sander. I grab the stripper. I grab the primer. I almost NEVER remember to grab my camera. So, the before pictures are rather scarce but I'm learning, my dears, I am learning.

Here is the before and after of a trunk I did for my livingroom. FUN!




Later today I'll add more pics, but for now, it's time to hit the Saturday morning yard sales. Gotta look for more treasures!

2 comments:

  1. yay, congrats on getting the blog up and running! AND getting a photo up too, teach me :)

    ReplyDelete